A Brief History
artspeak nyc is a unique blend of independent editorial alongside a comprehensive listing of exhibitions taking place across New York. Dedicated to providing readers with an informed and expert view of New York’s contemporary arts, our lively conversations and reporting highlight current perspectives on contemporary art and provide an insight into what artists, curators and galleries are creating and thinking about.
Our coverage includes:
• the most comprehensive listing of exhibitions.
• expert previews from a team of regular contributors
• feature articles based on interviews with artists and curators
• opinion pieces around current topics
• studio visits: interviews with artists about their practice
• current exhibitions and artist interviews